RE: Stateless NAT with iptables

> Ah, yes, that is true, forgot about that. However, patching RAWDNAT to
> support this should be too much work. You can probably copy most of
> the code from DNAT.

I fired up a clone of the xtables-addons repo and was surprised to find that the RAWNAT module was deleted over a year ago:

<https://sourceforge.net/p/xtables-addons/xtables-addons/ci/c024c6b16ee0eeff200b8a020b20ebf9d2a74738/>

I also had trouble getting autoconf to work; even if I were to resurrect the dead I may not be familiar enough with the tools involved to build and test any changes I might make. I sent the package maintainer a message, though; maybe with a little push I might try to help.

-g