Re: Bridging / VLANs / ebtables

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 03:46:59PM -0600, Tim Nelson wrote:

I've done the same:

root@h4222:~# brctl show
br0             8000.b827ebbd9e51       no              eth0
                                                        eth0.3

I've set both eth0 and eth0.3 to promiscuous mode (ifconfig ethX[.y] promisc), and neither eth0 or eth0.3 have an IP, but br0 does. I'm not able to communicate with the IP assigned to the bridge from either interface.

Thank you very much for the helpful suggestions, it is greatly appreciated.

--Tim