Re: Bridging / VLANs / ebtables

I might not be correct. In my understanding an Interface can be a part
of multiple vlans but it should not be possible to have all those vlan
interfaces (on the same physical interface) in the same bridge.

Can you share some more details of why do you require such set up?
What all are the connected devices and what is vlan config of each (I
understand you cannot change this configuration)?