Re: unable to install libnftnl Error : "XT_EXTENSION_MAXNAMELEN undeclared here"

In ipset 6.22, anton has added support of skbinfo extension
in order to use this feature, corresponding iptables should use something like
""
-j SET --map-set mark_values dst --map-mark

""

For this, I need to install latest snapshot iptables and for that I
require libnftnl