Re: Static mapping of private subnet to different private subnet

Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately, NETMAP seems to be a static version of standard NAT.
What I need is to replace the source address during prerouting and the destination address during postrouting. Thereby hiding the true IP of an interface from the system.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
tannador
--
Sent from my smartphone. Pardon typos and the short form.