FwGuardian 5.0

Hi,

Like to share the new version of my firewall script - fwguardian 5.0
Many features have been incorporated and the web interface has been improved.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/humbertolj/

1. New extension support (profile option)
- You can find anti-ddos examples into /opt/fw5.0/profile/profile.def
(Examples are tested and working in production environments)

- You can add SYNPROXY, GeoIP, IPP2P support in a easy way (debian/ubuntu):
/opt/fw5.0/modules/tools/apps/xtables-addons.sh

- I used this script to protect our routers from constant DDoS
attacks. I made a bridge-firewall configuration, with geoip, SYNPROXY
and integrated with Suricata IPS. It worked perfectly.

2. Dynamic blacklist with simpleips module - lasting 6 hours.
/opt/fw5.0/fwguardian --enable simpleips

- Edit the "/opt/fw5.0/securityaddon/config" to user-agent triggers.
The logic of this module was based on the Ninja firewall.

- Edit the "/opt/fw5.0/fwguardian.conf" and configure IFWAN (monitored
interfaces).

3. Scripts to Suricata IPS and Kibana dashboard:
/opt/fw5.0/modules/tools/ips/

4. New dgd (dead-gateway-detection) bugfix and changes

5. More flexible Web interface with ajax and rrd support