nftables: udp port matching on bridge

Hi all,

I was trying out nftables and as a test I wanted to log dhcp packets from a given bridge port but I could not make it work (kernel 3.15.8 and nft v0.3).
# nft list table bridge test
table bridge test {
    chain forward {
         type filter hook forward priority -200;
         iif eth1.5 ip protocol udp udp dport bootps log group 2
    }
}

Nothing shows up in the logs, however when logging udp packets (iif eth1.5 ip protocol udp log group2), I do see the DHCP packets in the logs. Any clues on what I am doing wrong ?

Also, is there an equivalent of iptables'--physdev-in for ip/ip6/inet tables ?

Michael