RE: Default netfilter kernel buffer size?

>Cade, did you resolve the problem?

>> But what I am looking for and can't find is what is the default queue length
>> and is there a /proc file that shows the current length?

I haven't found the default queue length so I keep trying different numbers.
Would be nice to know the default so I can tell where I am in tuning the queue.
Also haven't found a /proc - guessing there isn't one.

I was going to look at no ENOBUF errors to see what that did.
Also was going to look at a possible automatic rebind/recreate of the queue.