Re: forwarding between subnets

Hello List,

Follow up for the sake of completeness:

> Accepted, if not fully understood.  If my conclusion about the routing
> decision is false, then there is clearly still some detail I am
> overlooking or am unaware of.  Google is my friend, he will tell me
> eventually...

I TRACE'd, LOG'd, and ACCEPT'd.  I fsck'd, listchecked, and
googlechecked.  I devalued and revalued /proc/this and /proc/that.  I
logged packets, programs and martians.  I updated, upgraded, and
upyours'd it.  I took the nics out and put them in them in a newly built
box, copied the config files, and (queue gleaming beam of sunshine and
chorus of glorious angel voices) TADAHHH!  It just works....

Thanks for taking the time to provide input, much appreciated...