Alternatives to netfilter

I added an entry for netfilter in the AlternativesTo web site, since
various packages using netfilter are present, but netfilter itself
wasn't.  I don't think there are alternatives on Linux, maybe ipfw and
similar stuff will be added too.

If anyone wants to comment or vote (requires some auth):
http://alternativeto.net/software/netfilter/

--
AlternativeTo itself is mentioned in wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlternativeTo