Re: automatic helper assignment is deprecated and it will be removed soon

thanks for clearing that up, as for IPv6,

iptables -A PREROUTING -t raw -m multiport -p tcp --dports 6667,7777
-j CT --helper irc

/usr/local/sbin/ip6tables -A PREROUTING -t raw -m multiport -p tcp
--dports 6667,7777 -j CT --helper irc
ip6tables: No chain/target/match by that name.

I must have left something out of the kernel build then, that's the
only IPv6 rule that fails