Dabase BAcked IPTables

Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to have a MySQL backed IPTables? What we are trying to
accomplish is having our clients supply us with a mac address (or ip),
and we would let them through our core network. This would be done
automatically on our website i.e.:

* User logs into the website, and provides mac address
* We insert the record in the database as an allow rule...
* Restart iptables?

Kind Regards,

Nick.