   |    NAT    |                    |
    -----------                     |
         |                          |
    ------------                    |
   (  internal  )-------------------+
   (            )
    ------------

The 'ethSwitch' have 4 port: e0-e3. e1-e3 is normal port, e0 is
'mirrorPort' mirroring e2.
I run a proxyServer (Apache Traffic Server) in 'linuxBox' with
listening port 8080.
When host in 'internal' network access server in 'internet', I need
http traffic will
 be 'redirect' to the proxyServer in 'linuxBox', when proxyServer got
the httpRequest
 firstly, proxyServer will send back a httpRedirect with ip of 'eth2' via 'eth1'
 interface (because 'e0' is a mirrorPort, so 'linuxBox' must use
anothter interface 'eth1').
 After the host received the httpRequest response, it will start a new
request to 'eth2',
 so proxyServer can use it's cache to serve the request.

Now I don't know how to configure the 'ebtables' or/and 'iptables' in
the 'linuxBox' to implement it.
I am a newbie for the ebtables/iptables, please give me a help. Thanks.