ftp tracking for outgoing connections

I use iptables DNAT which rerouts outgoin packets from my system to
127.0.0.1:121. On that port I have redsocks program that converts this
into socks traffic and then I route this traffic through outside
servers over the internet.

simplyfying greatly:
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -j MARK --set-mark 1 (some conditions
were here originaly)
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 21 -j MARK --set-mark 0
#exception for ftp # does not work ok
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 22 -j MARK --set-mark 0
#exception for sftp,ssh
iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p tcp -m mark --mark 1 -j DNAT --to 127.0.0.1:121

I don't want to DNAT outgoing sftp and ftp connections. Exceptions
work well with sftp but FTP of course not because it uses another data
chanell - in passive mode another outgoing connection from high port
to high port. I don't think conntrack can track ougoint FTP protocol
connections. Is there any solution for me