Re: Using set mark to split traffic against 2 IF

Le 25/02/2013 15:28, Daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
Hello,

I'm running a Debian Squeeze with iptables 1.4.8. The server has 3 physical interfaces, local one (eth2) being bridged as br0. Both other interfaces are connected too 2 providers in ADSL (eth0) and SDSL (eth1).

Default route is going out through eth1. Two computers are going out using eth1, ip rule make this setup working.

What I want now, is to mark packets 0x1 for eth0 0x2 (or nothing) for eth1, so I will be able to use the links by services for instane (like ssh and http connections going out using eth0, doesn't matter which computer) rest of traffic using the default route.

I got it, for archives. Two problems:

. -J CONNMARK doesn't do the job as -j MARK does
. have to deativate reverse path filtering which protect from IP spoofing ( /etc/sysctl.conf net.ipv4.conf.all.rp_filter =0)

More info here http://www.sysresccd.org/Sysresccd-Networking-EN-Iptables-and-netfilter-load-balancing-using-connmark

Regards

--
TOOTAi