Bidirectional ULOG with REDIRECT

Hi,

I want to ULOG ingress and egress packet of LAN interface of a Linux
router with local transparent proxy implemented with REDIRECT rule. I
can ULOG ingress by put rule on RAW PREROUTING chain so I can still
get the original destination. The problem, I don't have any idea where
to put ULOG egress rule for still getting original source. I have
tried to put egress ULOG rule on NAT POSTROUTING chain which is the
last chain, but the log only show LAN Interface as source. It should
be another place of de-REDIRECTed of reply packets.

Best regards,