Re: VoIP conntrack issue

Hi guys,

sorry, but you didn't get my point:
The most advanced networking operating system is not capable of doing
symetric NAT?
That's bad. that's just plain bad.

I will try to get someone on the development list.
I am working for a big company ( which does not rely on this, that's
my private stuff, luckily),
but if we would do this kind of incomplete Development (not
implementing the symetric NAT functionality, although we obviously
know, that it would make things work better),
we would be in trouble. Sadly no one does pick up the point in this,
that there is some missing functionality.

Thanks for you advice with using static mappings, but that doesn't
work, as I cannot predict which ports my phone will use.
(I did that trick with two phones I have at home, but it will never
work with my mobile, so that isn't a solution.)

Thanks guys, and bye.

--
Bye Bye, Jörn Krebs