Re: 2 nics and traffic delayed/lost on LAN

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Kim,
>
> it seems to me like there nothing wrong with the FW software but something
> else lower in the chain.

That's nice to know. I consider myself no expert in iptables but do
know my way around and it's just fustrating that it does behave as
supposed to...

I did find, from googling that maybe i missed a single forward chain:

iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -j ACCEPT

But it didn't make a difference...

When you say lower, do you mean settings in for instance
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

> What Distro are you using?

Ubuntu 12.04

Kind regards.