Re: How to block all packets not destined to local IP's ?

I solved the problem in 2 steps, in that order:
  drop all packets to unwanted dest ip's
  drop all packets from unwanted cc's

If the IP's are consecutive then one can use a the range option of iptables, like this:
  iptables -A INPUT -m iprange --dst-range x.x.x.210-x.x.x.219 -j DROP

Ie.:
  iptables -A INPUT -m iprange --dst-range x.x.x.210-x.x.x.219 -j DROP
  iptables -A INPUT -m geoip --src-cc CN -j DROP