Re: ulogd - ip_conntrack_netlink - how to get it working one

Thank you for your mail. Its difficult to upgrade the kernel. My
question is whether ulogd will work with ip_conntrack_netlink.
If you can answer the following questions, that would be very helpful.

 1) Is there any way that I can make ulogd to talk to
> > ip_conntrack_netlink, and whether ip_conntrack_netlink is equivalent
> > of nf_conntrack_netlink?
> >
> > 2) If (1) is not possible, can I able to include just the
> > nf_conntrack_netlink in RHEL5 without changing any existing
> > functionality? nf_conntrack_netlink and ip_conntrack_netlink can work
> > well simultaneously?
> >
> > 3) If (2) is not possible, what would be your advice on this? RHEL5 +
> > ip_conntrack_netlink is used in many servers(may be more than 1000
> > servers) in my organization. Considering this, any change would cause
> > potential testing. So a simple solution would be easily accepted in my
> > organization.

Thanks & Regards,