Kernel 3.2.0.0 IPSec policy patch bug?

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a known bug with kernel 3.2.0.0 regarding IPSec
policy matching?

I have a Debian Squeeze based firewall running a backported 3.2 kernel and
while it correctly matches inbound packets in the PREROUTING mangle table
with 'policy match dir in pol ipsec', if I try to do a similar match in
POSTROUTING for outbound packets 'policy match dir out pol ipsec' I get no
match.

This same logic works fine on another firewall I manage, which has an older
2.6.32 kernel.

If it is a known bug, can someone tell me what kernel version I need to
upgrade to to fix it?

Thanks.