iptable rate limit challenge.. help please..!

I have CentOS and iptables with GeoIP module enabled,

So far I have this rule working which works perfect:

iptables -I INPUT -m geoip --src-cc GB -j DROP;

But i need to make it more complex:

Before dropping traffic I need to:

allow up to a connection limit of 50 for the entire country.
allow up to 30 requests/second to the entire country.
drop the particular IPs with -m recent and a timeout of 3800 for those IPs from that country that violated that limit.
And finally log whatever has been dropped with excessive logging protection.

A plus.. if I can get to DROP the entire class C (/24) of the offending IP that violated the limits instead of just the /32

My idea is to get a working example so that I can apply it to other countriesor groups of contries based on my traffic.

Guys an example of this is much appreciated!!

Regards,
Joseph