Re: Iptables NAT with two external Interfaces

On Thu, 03 May 2012 08:46:37 -0600, Ellad G. Yatsko <eyatsko@xxxxxx> wrote:

Is anybody here? Does anybody hear me?  Did I break some rules if nobody answered,
or was my question (or English) very difficult for understanding?  Excuse me please if I wrong!
Kind regards,
Ellad

Ellad,

I think 5.5 hours after your first post is much too soon to assume that nobody will answer.  You should be more patient.  People on this list are in diverse time zones; many may have been sleeping when you first posted, or may still be at work.

If after a couple of days nobody answers, then you might simplifying/clarifying/rewording, and perhaps include an ASCII network diagram, which makes it much easier for someone to quickly understand your situation.  But I don't think simply reposting the same request is proper "netiquette."

Remember that the people who answer questions here are busy people and any advice they give is a favor, not an obligation.

--
Lloyd