Iptables NAT with two external Interfaces

Hello!

May you help me in one very specific issue?

- I have Ubuntu router with several interfaces with Quagga/BGP working on it, and of course IPTables with NAT for internal users;

- One interface is used to connect to ISP, it has ISP's IP-address. For definiteness it is 89.222.233.165. Ubuntu connects to ISP's network via this IP;

- Another interface - DMZ with own IP-address (delegated by RIPE NCC) of own Autonomous System: 91.223.181.1;

- DMZ is terminated on Cisco 2821 (one subinterface 91.223.181.2) which is connected to second ISP (via second subinterface with IP from second ISP: 188.35.132.79).

- There is specific routing: each of my "borders" marks a part of prefixes received from corresponding ISP by higher LocalPref: Ubuntu marks prefixes 0.0.0.0-127.0.0.0, and Cisco marks prefixes 128.0.0.0 up to 224.0.0.0. That is if destination IP is more than 128.0.0.0 Ubuntu prefers to send the current packet to directly connected ISP, if it is less than 128.0.0.0 Ubuntu prefers to route the packet through DMZ. It is made to utilize both uplinks evenly. I need to explain one important detail: both of my ISPs are connected to the same higher-level ISP, which uses the only ISP from the pair of mine to direct incoming traffic into my AS. So there is no other opportunity to make balancing except egress traffic.

- Ubuntu has internal interfaces to give to its internal users access to Internet. Internal users have "private" IPs which are "NATted" on external Ubuntu's interfaces.

- Actually the question: with probability 50% a packet from internal users can be sent through one external Ubuntu's interface and reply can return through another. In that case NAT is not working. Here my relevant part of configuration: $IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $EXT_IF -s $INTERNAL -d $EXTERNAL -j SNAT --to $DMZ_IP $IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $DMZ_IF -s $INTERNAL -d $EXTERNAL -j SNAT --to $DMZ_IP

What can I do except:
$IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $EXT_IF -s $INTERNAL -d $EXTERNAL -j SNAT --to $EXT_IP $IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $DMZ_IF -s $INTERNAL -d $EXTERNAL -j SNAT --to $DMZ_IP

Difference with above two is "$EXT_IP" in the first line. In that case all works fine. But I need to hide ISP's IP from External World. I need to show to others my own IPs only. It's the highest priority. Again, may you help me to find an answer? Are there some "secret commands" for IPTables to make NAT to ignore ingress interface to de-NAT replies? For example, FreeBSD's PF can do correct "back" translations independently from interface where reply-packet has come on. Ubuntu has changed FreeBSD on the place of central router due to rank of reasons (one of them is stability), but now I have big trouble! :-)

He-e-e-lp!...

Kind regards,
Ellad