Re: load-balancing router: trouble with breaking connections

Hi,
you need to restore marks to packets from the local machine too.. or its sessions will be messed up.
first line in mangle output should be

iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -j CONNMARK --restore-mark;

I believe conntrack replaces the route cache function entirely for session persistence.

cheers