Re: prio + policing filter on ingress?

On Thu, 2011-12-15 at 20:48 +0000, Andy Furniss wrote:
> Andrew Beverley wrote:
>

> > Well according to a question just posted to the (new) LARTC mailing
> > list,
>
> Interesting - where's the new list please?

Well, sort of new, it was created recently by Niccolò Belli who wanted
to restart the LARTC mailing list, so he started his own and added as
many people from the old list as he could find.

It's had a pretty slow start, but there's been a few questions. Some
would rather see it hosted at vger (including me), but in all honesty
there didn't seem to be a huge amount of interest in restarting it at
all.

Andy