vlan client connecting to a bridge host

I have set up a simple bridge, host A :-

   # brctl addbr br0
   # brctl addif br0 eth0
   # brctl addif br0 eth1
   # ifconfig br0 192.168.1.1 up

Then on both sides of the bridges, I have many computers on different VLANs. For example, on eth0 side, I have host B:-

   # vconfig add eth0 100
   # ifconfig eth0.100 192.168.1.2 up

And on the eth1 side, I have host C:-

   # vconfig add eth0 100
   # ifconfig eth0.100 192.168.1.3 up

Then host B can connect to host C without any problem and vice versa. But I want to also host B to able able to connect to the bridge host A.

Is there a way I can accomplish this by using ebtables/brctl/iptables ?