Re: Load Balance

But is your test environment using one gateway with two routes?
no.

I have two Gateways for my firewall.I put the routes in the table with
line below:

ip route add default scope global equalize nexthop via 201.72.12.17
weight 2  nexthop via 200.247.209.6 weight 1

sometimes data flow outs on gateway 201.72.12.17 and sometimes outs on
200.247.209.6

the two links are of the same ISP.

thank.