Re: Load Balance

Thank you Andy for your Return.

I haven't made available in my environment product yet.

well.... the link made available for you shows how to do load balance
with connmark and statistic match module and it doesn't regard global
equalize.

so...I wonder there is diferent between them ?

with global equalize is very easy I only insert one line inside of the
script and all it's work! at least in my test environment it's
working.

I want make an test as your how to but I'm using CentOS 5.6 and
doesn't has libxt_statistic.so module because iptables version is
1.3.x

thank