Re: Proxy Filter iptable Settings

Thanks for the response. Once I implemented your suggestion, I get the
following error when trying to access the school's website from WITHIN
the LAN. Why can it not find the URL?

ERROR

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL:
http://www.twinlakes.k12.wi.us/

Connection to 216.56.4.133 failed.
The system returned: (110) Connection timed out

Best Regards,
Mike