Re: Howto get ulog-prefix with ulogd-1.24 + sqlite3 backend?

You can significantly reduce the accounting load and improve
scalability by using packet sampling in the netfilter statistic
module. The Host sFlow daemon can be used as a ULOG monitor,
forwarding the packet samples as sFlow datagrams to a remote sFlow
collector, allowing centralized monitoring of large numbers of
servers.

For traffic accounting you might want to look at pmacct. pmacct can
receive sFlow from remote servers, or monitor ULOG locally, storing
the data in MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite or BerkeleyDB

See:
http://blog.sflow.com/2010/12/ulog.html
http://www.pmacct.net/