Re: Ebtables usage

I want to share a network service by two computers but I don't have
any extra router or switch, but one computer has 2 ethernet cards and
running Linux. But that computer is old and slow. So I want to know if
I can set up that computer as a ethernet level switch/bridge.

That means I am done right (except the two rules at the beginning) to
setup a ethernet switch? I don't need to setup any rules by iptables
or ebtables?

Thanks for helping.