How to redirect the package from eth0 to eth2

Dear all:
    in my service, there are four net card.  eth0, eth1, eth2, eth3. I
want to forward the data in from eth0 to eth1, eth2, eth3 with
different application protocol. Does some body send me some ideas on
it?

   1) where i should set the hook: pre-routing or forward?
   2) how to make the route select the target port which i hope?
   3) where i can get some simple source code to learn?

Best Regards

Bai Shuwei