Re: conntrackd: failover problems

Hi Pablo.
I managed to do some more testing, and maybe i found my problem.
With conntrack running, i took for granted that every tcp connection
would be tracked and resumed.
So, as i said in my first email, i didn't set up any iptables rules
(except one for snat).

With this configuration conntrackd does'nt work. Then i tried some
iptables rules like the ones in
http://conntrack-tools.netfilter.org/testcase.html
and things started working.
Please, to be crystal clear on that, can you confirm that when you say in manual

"
3) A well-formed stateful rule-set. Otherwise you are likely to
experience problems during the fail-over. An example of a well-formed
stateful iptables rule-set is available in the conntrack-tools
website.
"

you mean : "To ensure that conntrackd work correctly you must have a
set of iptables rules with state tracking enabled" ?
If so that's great, i found my problem.
Many thanks in advance for your help,

regards
Simone Zaffalon