Re: conntrackd: failover problems

Hi Pablo.
Thank you for the answer.

> Better use the primary-backup.sh script that is included in the
> conntrack-tools package. You can find it under doc/sync. That script
> should be called by your HA manager during the failover.

Already done. I've included
/usr/share/doc/conntrackd/examples/sync/ftfw/script_master.sh in
vip-up.sh (the ucarp script called when failover occours):
-----------vip-up.sh--------------------------
#! /bin/sh
exec 2> /dev/null

/sbin/ip addr add "$2"/24 dev "$1"

# or alternatively:
# /sbin/ifconfig "$1":254 "$2" netmask 255.255.255.0
#!/bin/sh

/usr/sbin/conntrackd -c # commit the cache
/usr/sbin/conntrackd -f # flush the caches
/usr/sbin/conntrackd -R # resync with kernel conntrack table

and of course i did the same with script_backup.sh in vip-down.sh

Now I'm switching to keepalived (to stick more with provided examples)
and i am doing some other experiment and i let you know how far i'll
go with that.
In the meantime, as i asked before, is there any way to increment log
verbosity to understand what's going on (in /var/log/conntrackd.log)?

Thanks again
Regards
Simone Zaffalon