iproute mailinglist?

Hiya

I know this is not related to netfilter. But I as netfilter is in someway joined with iproute, I hope no one minds, but I thought Id take the liberty of asking here.

There appears to be problem with iproute2's mailinglist and it appears that is has been like that for sometime. My question is how would one go about getting help on iproute?

Regards
Brent Clark