Re-route non-http traffic

Hi,

I'm using squid as a webcache in bridge-mode.

I use ebtables on tcp/80 to get the http traffic.

The thing is: this is an ISP, so some clients are companies that use
tcp/80 to non-http traffic (proprietary protocols mostly, eg.
biometric identification machines on a medical institution, for
instance).

So my question is: Since I can know what's the dst IP when the
connection arrives on netfilter, can I do something like:

"redirect this to the squid port, but save the destination IP".

If squid sees this is not http-traffic, sends the connection to _that_
saved destination IP...and everybody is happy.

Is it possible currently? Or is some coding necessary? We can help with that..

Please cc me on replies, please.

Thanks!

- Robert