Re: decipher the secmark number from nf_conntrack/ip_conntrack

`./conntrack -L` is then what you use to test the changes.
Have I missed something? Are you actually suggesting that in order for me to see the new secmark changes (SELinux context shown in its full text glory instead of that useless number) I have to install conntrack-utils and use conntrack (the executable)?

What happens to the new /nf(s)_conntrack and iptables -L? I assumed, as Eric suggested earlier, that would also be possible. Is that not still the case?