Re: Bridges

On 08/19/10 12:10, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
It's multihop.

They do have a routing engine however. Otherwise they'd go
straight up the next wall.

Ok.  Fair enough.  :-)

Did they ever tell you about that red button in their products?

Nope.

I assume that you aren't talking about Random Early Drop.

I didn't say it was complete, just that the parts that are there are (usually) technically accurate.

Bad plagiarism?

Chuckle.

Doing a thing wrong N times doesn't make it (100-100/N)% more right. :-)

True.

Though a "standard" does not imply right, just the same.

I'm not overly thrilled with SMB / CIFS networking, but it is (mostly) the de facto standard (for now). (At least the simple majority.)

Grant. . . .