ebtables mac update

Hi,

We have two building with local networks connected by Zyxel Prestige 841
and 841C VDSL-modems. They work in transparent bridge mode.

On one end 841 is connected directly to a switch. On other 841C
connected to a linux router wich is also connected to a switch, and
those interfaces bridged.

There is a problem, when a computer is being moved from one building to
another it stops seeing other end of the bridge until modems are
rebooted.

I was thinking the problem is in modems' part, but in Zyxel support I've
been told they are just dumn transparent bridges and doesn't behave like
that.

So, the only device left that may cause such problem is linux
router/bridge.

Is there any kind of behaviour of linux bridge (ebtables) that may cause
such problem?

P.S. there is no ebtables rules at all, no iptables related rules.

--
Покотиленко Костик <casper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>