nat bypass

Hi,

  A -------> R ------->S

I have a linux machine A is connected to Linux machine R . Machine R
is having two network interfaces and acting as a router .
It has a dhcp server running  . It will assign ip in 192.168.1.0/24
subnet to all machine connected on lan side ( A is connected also in
lan side ) . Wan side of R is connected to HTTP server S . There is
also a DHCP server running on S to assign ip in 10.232.18.0/24 subnet
.  Is there any way , in which NAT should be bypassed to get ip from
DHCP server running  on S . My question is : How can A will get  an ip
from 10.232.18.0/24 pool ip .?
ebtables is an option ? How can we make it ?
Is there any other optimal way ?

Thanks,
Ratheesh