RE: Wireless interface dead after enabling CONFIG_NETFILTER

Hi,

Hi,
No TCP/IP traffic meaning that when I sniffed the wireless packets using WireShark, I didn't see any ARP requests or any other TCP/IP traffic but rather just the association packets with the AP (Layer 2).
Without CONFIG_NETFILTER, the kernel boots, associates with AP, and the AP assigns a DHCP address to the wireless interface.
This is puzzling to say the least.

Here are my interfaces:

# iwconfig
lo        no wireless extensions.

eth0      no wireless extensions.

wlan0     IEEE 802.11  ESSID:"insurrection54g"
          Mode:Managed  Channel:6  Access Point: 00:1A:70:EE:2C:6F
          Bit Rate=48 Mb/s   Tx-Power=0 dBm
          RTS thr=2318 B   Fragment thr=2318 B
          Encryption key:off

# ifconfig
lo        Link encap:Local Loopback
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:16436  Metric:1
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
          RX bytes:0 (0.0 B)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 B)

wlan0     Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:20:4A:9D:00:8C
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:0 (0.0 B)  TX bytes:1818 (1.7 KiB)

As you can see, wlan0 is associated but no DHCP address has been assigned.  If I force udhcpc on the wlan0 interface, it keeps sending discover probes but nothing gets output on the radio!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Umar