Re: NAT table bypass for local traffic

Steve,
Thanks for the info.  I have been playing around with it and that
helped...a little.  I played around with the raw table and found that
that fixed the issue of traversing the nat table for related
connections, but it does not fix the initial problem when acks are not
properly dealt with.  A more simple example is that ICMP echo requests
go out the nat table's output chain, but ICMP echo replies do not.

Bill