Re: Update delay when using nat table?

On 11.03.2010 19:41, netfilter-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
ipset looks intresting but I've no experience of patching the kernel. I
did run an aptitude install ipset.

ipset -H
I'm of protocol version 2.
Kernel module is not loaded in, cannot verify kernel version.
ipset v2.5.0

What needs to be done here? I've tried googling around but there's not
that much information available.

Please switch to bottom posting...

If on debian, you may need to install netfilter-extensions-modules.

Mart

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mart Frauenlob" <mart.frauenlob@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: Update delay when using nat table?

Ok, sorry.

The only package like that is:
netfilter-extensions-source - source for netfilter kernel modules derived from patch-o-matic-ng

Source files only I guess.

---

However, i did get conntrack to work. Running this command after i've updated iptables does the trick:
conntrack -D -p udp --dport 777 --src x.x.x.x

This might seem like a noob question. But isn't UDP connectionless? Why/How does it keep track of those connections?

Thanks,
Sheepa --