Re: miscellaneous netfilter questions

>> In that case, what happens to packets for which conntracking was
>> disabled (NOTRACK in raw)? Are they also de-fragment or not?
>
> Good question. I have no answer. This requires some code reading or a
> bit of testing.

for IPV4 .

if we have NAT enabled , packets should be defragmented at PREROUTING
chain to map to correct destination { ip + port }

if dont have NAT also , defaragmented packets doesnt have information
about ports , i think it should be defragmented . I dont know about
HOOK in which  it happens .

Thanks,
Ratheesh