Re: multicast packets

I don't know the details about igmpproxy.
Looking a little bit in the source-code it seems that it installs a route
inside in the kernel for a certain multicast-stream.
Thus, multicast-udp will pass your gateway as they don't hit the INPUT chain.

However for the igmp-control traffic I have no idea, why igmpproxy receives
these.

Christoph

Christoph Paasch

Alcatel-Lucent