Re: fwmark & iptables

Since this is output (not forward) the first routing of the packet
takes place before iptables have had a change to mark it. After the
mark it is rerouted, but the source ip-address is taken from the
output interface that comes from the first routing. At least, this is
my understanding of it.

/Oskar