Re: SIP vs NAT, the configuration

François Legal wrote:
Could you log the packets that match instead of marking, then send the log
to the list ?

Hi François,

I just managed to solve it by setting "directmedia=update" on my asterisk configuration.
If directmedia=yes RTP traffic is between the two clients, with directmedia=update
almost all RTP traffic is via asterisk and in this way the nf_conntrack_sip module can match it.
The sip_direct_media=[0|1] parameter of nf_conntrack_sip had no influence on my test.