Re: SIP vs NAT, the configuration

François Legal wrote:
> I guess yes, but most of the packets will go through the RELATED match,
> and depending on your setup, a lot of packets not related at all to
> SIP/VOIP could go through that match.

my setup:

no NAT, static routing, my soft-phones can call each other without problems.
(I configured a local asterisk server just for this test)

on my router (debian lenny):
nf_conntrack_sip ports=5060 sip_direct_signalling=1 sip_direct_media=1
iptables -t mangle -A FORWARD -m helper --helper sip -j CLASSIFY --set-class 1:100

iptables -L -n -t mangle -v -x does not match all voip traffic, just some random packets.
Can anyone reproduce this?