Re: An ping issue on Linux kernel 2.6.25

Hello,

jiazhida 00102231 a écrit :

>   I have met an issue about Netfilter. The version of my Linux kernel is 2.6.25.
>
>   Connect to the internet, and then open the command prompt and ping
> using "ping wwwlclix.pt -t". In the beginning I can get respose but
> after disconnect and connect the internet never responds again, but if I
> try to open the site in the web brower it works.

So you have an issue. Maybe it is related to your setup. But you do not
tell anything about your setup, how could one tell ? Is netfilter
running on the machine which sends the ping or on another machine acting
as a routeur ? Is there some NAT or masquerading ? What is the ruleset ?
What do you mean by "disconnect and connect" ? Do you have a variable IP
address ?

>   I have checked the nf_conntrack table, it seems that the nf_conntrack
> item for icmp had not been updated.

What do you mean by "updated" ? What did you expect, and what do you
observe instead ?